Vehicle Coverage Options
LUXCARE™ Protection Coverages
Paint Protection guards against environmental damage
LUXCARE™ automotive paint protection chemically bonds to the surfaces of your vehicle. This invisible protective coating provides a powerful barrier that helps protect your vehicle’s exterior finish from the harmful effects of environmental causes such as acid rain, tree sap, bird droppings, industrial fallout, and ultra violet rays. Luxcare also helps to maintain the color, texture and beauty of your paint.
Vehicle paint protection is affordable and effective protective system for your vehicle that offers peace of mind. Paint protection is safe to use on new, pre-owned and leased vehicles. It protects the resale value, the longevity, appearance, keeps the paint looking new, reduces the onset of corrosion and eliminates the need for frequent waxing.
Fabric and Carpet Protection repels most common stains
LUXCARE™ fabric and carpet protection guards against normal soiling and spills of dirt, water, coffee and food. LuxCare also helps protect surfaces against UV fading.
- Guards against water and oil based stains
- Helps extend the life of fabric and carpets
- Contains inhibitors to retard fading
- For use on interior fabric seats, door panels and flooring
- The limited warranty covers professional cleaning, reconditioning or replacement of most carpet or seat surfaces (*)
- Helps increase resale value
Leather and Vinyl Protection
LUXCARE™ Leather and Vinyl protection provides a barrier against normal soiling and staining. Regular applications of LUXCARE™ Leather and Vinyl protection will help protect your vehicle’s appearance resale value.
- Creates a barrier against stains
- Helps protect against premature aging
- Helps retain natural softness
- For use on interior seats, Door panels, Dashboard and Trim
- The limited warranty covers professional cleaning, dyeing, reconditioning or replacement of vinyl or leather surfaces. (*)
- Helps increase resale value
*Certain restrictions apply. Consumer is responsible for normal care and cleaning. Ask dealership for more detail.
Tire & Wheel
- Covers the repairs, or if non-repairable, the replacement of damaged tire(s) and/or wheel(s) caused by potholes or other road hazards
- Covers mounting, balancing, new valve stem and sales tax
- No limit on number of occurrences
- No deductible
- No mileage limitations
Ford Pre-Paid Maintenance
Premium Maintenance from Ford ESP covers routine inspections, preventive care and replacement of normal “wear and tear” items that require periodic attention.
Included in the Coverage:
- Oil and Filter changes, multi-point inspections, and tire rotations.
- All factory required maintenance per your Owner's Scheduled Maintenance Guide
- Covers failure of select wear items including wiper blades, brake pads and linings, shock absorbers/struts, belts and hoses, and clutch disc.
- Plans available in 5000, 7500, and 10,000 mile intervals for up to 8 years and 125,000 miles.
- All at a significant savings.
Guaranteed Asset Protection is one way drivers can help protect themselves in the event their vehicle is stolen or damaged beyond repair while still making payments.
This protection is one way drivers can help cover the difference between what the insurer pays and the amount still owed.
Benefits – GAP
GAP is best for drivers who are looking for added security against unforeseen circumstances such as theft, fire, total loss or natural disasters and those who want the ultimate protection should the unthinkable occur.
LeaseCARE offers PremiumCARE Coverage, plus select Wear Item coverage.
Mileage options beyond the New Vehicle Limited Warranty include PremiumCARE component coverage, which covers the parts and labor to repair 1,000 + components.
Ford ESP's LeaseCARE Plan also covers the following items if they fail due to normal wear:
- Spark plugs
- Shock absorbers/struts
- Clutch disc
- Engine belt
- Engine coolant hoses, clamps and o-ring seals
- Wiper blades
- $0 Deductible
This is a Pre-paid plan; you pay nothing for covered services
Rental Vehicle Benefits
Provides coverage for up to a 10 day rental for a covered repair.
Enhanced Rental Options
This is an upgrade benefit, providing coverage of up to $60/day for up to 10 consecutive days
Key Services Options (Not available in all states)
- Provides replacement key and/or fob if your vehicle key and/or fob is lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed.
- Includes maximum benefit of up to $500 per year including key, key fob, labor charges, programming, registration and taxes
Benefits – Ford Lease Care
24-Hour Roadside Assistance
- Includes tire change, lockout, out-of-fuel and battery jump-start
- Towing assistance of up to $100 per occurrence
- Travel expense reimbursement (up to $500 and three days per occurrence)
- Destination assistance (up to $75)
- For 24-hour roadside assistance, call 1-800-241-3673 toll-free
Interior/Exterior Lighting Option
Standard coverage includes repair/replacement of LED and HID lamp assemblies and all incandescent bulbs.
Time and Mileage Options
LeaseCARE must be purchased within 12 months/12,000 miles of the original vehicle sale date. A variety of time and mileage options are available.
**LeaseCARE can not be combined with any mechanical, Premium Maintenance or RentalCARE plan. LeaseCARE is only available on Ford vehicles.
Road Hazard Tire & Wheel Protection
Road Hazard Tire & Wheel Protection guards your investment from the unexpected by repairing or replacing tires damaged by road hazards.
Vehicle Service Contract
Peace of mind comes standard with a Vehicle Service Contract.
Vehicle Service Contracts are a great way for vehicle owners to keep one of their biggest investments in top working condition. It’s also one way buyers can protect themselves from the added cost of any unexpected repairs.
Benefits – Vehicle Service Contract
Your options may vary, so ensure you find the right vehicle service contract to fill your individual needs by speaking with your business manager. Costs depend on the type of vehicle you lease or purchase, how many miles are on the vehicle's odometer at that point in time, the kind of repairs that the service contract covers and the amount of years or miles the contract covers before it expires.
KARR Track puts you in the drivers seat with a new web-based vehicle location and recovery solution. Using state-of-the-art-technology, KARR Track gives you the power of Global Positioning Systems (GPS)that the government and large corporations have been using for years.
Three For One Protection
You can't always tell what the road ahead might bring. Sometimes even the most casual trip can become costly with the risk of potholes, windshield chips and parking lot dings. Getting protection against each of these risks can be costly if purchased separately. That's why there isThree For One Protection.
Three for One bundles the coverages you need to keep your car looking new and in safe condition. This comprehensive program covers repairs to your tire and wheels, windshield, and paintless dent repair- a revolutionary process that makes dings virtually disappear. By combining three coverages into one program, you get more benefits for less cost.
You've made a significant investment in your new vehicle. Keep it in top shape for miles ahead with Three for One.
3M CLEAR MASK
Your vehicle is one of the biggest purchases you will make. Protect it.
Paint protection film is the most effective way of protecting vehicles from road damages such as stone chips, debris, scratches etc. This thin invisible paint protection is designed to save cars, motorcycles, trucks, vans and other types of vehicles creating a stone gard, protecting against day to day paint damages. The UV stable film forms an invisible auto bra that should be waxed and maintained just like your paint to maintain the original high gloss shine of modern vehicles. Clear car bra films are typically applied to the impact zones on vehicles parts such as hoods, fenders, side mirrors, bumpers, grills, rocker panels, headlights covers, floodlights, car door protection, luggage areas, rear bumper decks, roof and A-pillars creating invisible paint protection.
Benefits-3M Clear Mask
- Maintenance free
- Stain and fade resistant
- Excellent durability
- Manufactured in the USA
- Can be removed safely
- Won't damage fully cured paint finishes
- Great choice for leased vehicles